Code of Conduct
As a Professional Psychic Readers, we follow, respect have adopted the following Code of Conduct:
- Always act in the best interests of my clients
- Act in the interests of my own personal safety and well being including those of my clients.
- Treat clients, patients and members of the public with respect and courtesy.
- Take responsibility for my words and actions when working with the public and will act in an appropriate manner.
- Indemnify myself via suitable insurance. Even though this is not a legal requirement.
- Always have a third person (guardian or parent) present when reading for a person under the age of 18. (As a rule we do not read for those under the age of 18)
- Continually seek to improve and develop my psychic knowledge and abilities through, wherever possible, recognised training and certification.
- Accept that we all have limitations and should therefore be ready to seek advice, help and assistance from those whose experience may be greater than my own.
- Respect the beliefs, philosophy and creeds of others.
- Keep any information acquired in the course of my work confidential unless it is required by law or it is contrary to the public interest.
- To the best of my ability and knowledge, work within the law of Canada and/or the country in which I am employed.
- Not use Jargon but use language that can easily be understood by my clients and explain anything that they do not understand.
I will not, knowingly or deliberately: Break the Code of Conduct or the specific guidelines that relate to my discipline and religion.
We are not, as professional readers affiliated or partnered with any as political, social or religious group(s) or organization(s). We are not affiliated with any other websites unless specifically stated on this site. Any link on this website to any other website, does not imply that we agree with the opinion expressed on that website or with the content presented on that website. Nor that we accept responsibility or liability for the conduct of professionals therein.
I will not abuse a client's trust and vulnerability for my own personal benefit.
I will always tell the truth, but not impose information on a client that they have clearly indicated that they do not wish to know or explore further in depth.
I will strive to help my clients leave a reading feeling empowered to make practical, life-affirming decisions.
I will be encouraging and try to leave my clients with a sense of renewed strength and hope. Thus, I will try to make each reading, address the matter how bad it might initially appear, end on a positive, encouraging note.
I reserve the right to refuse to read for any client, but I will return any compensation for such a reading.
Since the future is always mutable, I will never scare a client by predicting the inevitability of a physical death.
I will not do a reading to see what someone other than my client is doing or feeling.
I will endeavor to study those things that will advance my own professional development and aid me in giving better readings.
I will not refer clients to another professional reader in anticipation of acquiring kickbacks or other compensation.
I will treat my professional colleagues with respect
Rules of Ethics
As a Professional Psychic Readers, we follow, respect have adopted the following Rules of Ethics:
1. Confidentiality: I will not reveal what a client tells me without his/her written approval. I will hold all written & verbal communication with a client in confidence, except in the event of a life-threatening situation.
2.Honesty: I will interpret a reading to the best of my ability and will honestly admit when I cannot interpret something.
3. Nonjudgmental: I will always provide readings with compassion and in a nonjudgmental manner.
4. Expertise: I will not give advice in areas for which I am not qualified. If the client needs a physician, psychologist, lawyer, financial advisor, accountant, or any other professional service for which I am not qualified, I will encourage him or her to seek such service from someone who is qualified in that area, and I will make appropriate referrals wherever possible.
5. Responsibility: My goal as a Tarot reader is to allow my clients to take responsibility for their own decisions and actions, which guide their lives, and to act according to their own conscience for the greater good of all concerned.
6. Empowerment: I will let my clients know that the future is never etched in stone and thus that they have the power to change their future!
7. Healing: I will allow myself to be a conduit through which Divine Spirit heals my clients’ spirit, mind, body, and environment based upon insights gained from a reading.
8. Uplifting: I will strive to make each reading a blessing for everyone involved.
9. Independence: I will not let my clients become overly dependent upon my services, nor pressure them for return visits.
10. Payment: I will not accept payment unless my client is satisfied with the reading.
11. Professional conduct: I will at all times maintain an ethical and professional relationship with my clients.
(c) James Ricklef; Used with permission